Índice de ForoDisney.com

F.A.Q.  Buscar  Regístrese  Conectar
Disney

¡¡¡ Por favor, antes de participar lee las 'normas oficiales del foro disney' !!!

¿Conoces la nueva RED SOCIAL DISNEY?

Where is the office this year I can not locate it
Publicar nuevo tema Responder al tema    Índice de ForoDisney.com --> Películas Disney
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
Dingbest
Dormilón-a
Dormilón-a

MensajePublicado: 02 Abr 2021, 07:30    Título del mensaje: Where is the office this year I can not locate it Responder citando

Teammates are not as idiotic? What? The only difference is that this season is that your team can actually earn a bucket which is just a slider adjustment. They still do not understand how to double team or NBA 2K21 MT guard the selection the roll, they still stand around with their dicks inside their hand on offense. It takes them a century to determine that they're going to run a play. What game are you playing? It is literally the exact same exact shit. Teammates are not too dumb? What? It is absolutely as bad this year as it last year if not worse. The only difference is that this season is that your team can really make a bucket that's merely a slider adjustment. They still don't understand how to double staff or shield the selection the roll, they still stand around with their dicks in their hand on crime. It requires them a century to decide that they're going to run a drama. What game are you currently playing? It's literally the exact same exact shit.

I found on 2K20 my group wouldn't even run an offense nearly all instances unless I forced this issue. I needed to play HOF difficulty before they would actually try to work toward uncontested shots, even if they even put up a shot. For examples as a center when I specify a display the PG will really try to use it in 2K21, in 2K20 more often than not the PG would only dribble on the place as the clock wound down. Paul george went 0/21 and leonard had been 0/14 (my teammates) meanwhile curry scored 40 points in the first quarter and also trae youthful never misses.

Paul george went 0/21 and leonard was 0/14 (my mates ) meanwhile curry scored 40 points in the first quarter and trae youthful never misses is that why the loading feels quicker because no longer cutscenes? I load into a buddy's park way faster than a year ago. Sounds great to me. 2k has the worst writers, all of the scripted moments are so cringe. I skip past every cut scene anyhow, so this seems great. Yeah the story Is Particularly atrocious this year, but once againAre You Guys Buying NBA2K21?

The redone shooting sucks. They had to do something with it, but the ideal stick does too much shit now. I despise it. Mike Wang will create 8 spots as soon as it released and changed everything though. I am not buying it anyway. The redone shooting stinks. They had to do something with it, however, the ideal stick does a lot of Cheap NBA 2K MT shit now. I hate it. Mike Wang will make 8 spots as soon as it released and altered everything though. So fuck it. I'm not buying it anyhow. I am not, I'll be enjoying 20 for a while. I downloaded 20 again and I think that it'll still be pretty busy online even when 21 drops.
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Índice de ForoDisney.com --> Películas Disney Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: