Índice de ForoDisney.com

F.A.Q.  Buscar  Regístrese  Conectar
Disney

¡¡¡ Por favor, antes de participar lee las 'normas oficiales del foro disney' !!!

¿Conoces la nueva RED SOCIAL DISNEY?

How to Contain NBA2K21.
Publicar nuevo tema Responder al tema    Índice de ForoDisney.com --> Disney Channel
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
Dingbest
Dormilón-a
Dormilón-a

MensajePublicado: 02 Abr 2021, 07:31    Título del mensaje: How to Contain NBA2K21. Responder citando

I created a fast video that I am expecting some individuals are able to use to shoot with the shot stick, The shooting is nice and I want some people to take some opportunity to MT NBA 2K21 learn it before we get too critical. I made a quick video that I am expecting some individuals can use to shoot better with the shooter rod, '' The shooting is fine and I need some people to take the time to learn it before we get too critical. I have done a shoot around with Durant, even though it takes time getting use to, I was not having the exact same issue everyone else was using the shots. My myplayer stinks, but that's clear. I wanted to make a guy that could score at will enjoy last year, fast I discovered that isn't feasible. Due to this I've used more real basketball IQ than I had to in past years game.

I agree. Taking more smart shots is a fantastic thing. You can't just go full brain dead since you know your jumper. I'm a SG, it has also taught me how to use the flooring with no ball. I am a SG, it has also taught me the way to use the floor without the ball. So you're not making any adjustments at all? Just trying to flick down as quickly as you can at time the LT tap? I love you. I almost sat down to make a virtually identical movie now. I understand some folks just straight up don't like the stick, but it is not rocket science to make it work. I believe a lot of people are ignoring the timing aspect (which admittedly the game itself does not actually tell you about - you had to watch Mike's tweet), but if you combine a steady pull-back on the pole and timing, it functions just fine IMO.

Certainly, I am not the master at this by far. And I know somebody is going to get way better at It compared to me. Just thought I'd show people that there is a method which works for me and it may help someone else. Everyone asked a larger shooting skill gap. 2K is trying. The skill gap was not in shooting, it's from the ai bullshit like off balling the whole game and not getting penalized. The ability difference was not in shooting, it's in the ai bullshit like off balling that the entire game and not getting punished. Nah its not nice. I don't want to use the meter or the shot stick. I would rather shoot square. However, if there's an edge that the devs tell us is an edge, I don't need to be left behind. Outside of those, anything later on and I am sure that's too late that you still be interested in Cheap NBA 2K21 MT Coins purchasing the game. I can almost guarantee it'll be available at christmas, but sometimes it isn't a massive discount either, I would say possibly 30-40% off at most, but look back in 2k19's and 2k20's earnings history and find out just how much they travelled for at christmas 2018 and 2019 to get an idea.
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Índice de ForoDisney.com --> Disney Channel Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: